Important Note: Special Order items such as the World's Largest journal are not eligible for return or exchange. Be sure before ordering this incredible and unique work of fine craftsmanship.
• A Huge, blank canvas for drawings, watercolors or journaling, with a virtually inexhaustible supply of paper
• 332 hand-sewn leaves with deckled edges = 664 Enormous Writing Pages
• The Largest Leather Guest Book in the World! 20 x 28-inches
• World's 2nd Largest Leather Journal! 15 x 20-inches
• 2½ inch thick book
• Perfect for all writing or drawing mediums
With an awe-inspiring, nearly four-foot wide wingspan when opened, this is nine times larger than a classic journal. All you need to do is open the expansive cover to be embraced by its old-world styling and handmade integrity. With incredibly sturdy hand- pressed panels, designed to hold up to the enormous size of this book, your writing or sketching experience is amplified.
The finely handcrafted leather bound cover bears hand applied abrasions and gentle scarring to give the journal the appearance of having been around for centuries. And with cream color archival quality paper (95gsm), its classically inspired pages will hold up to the most intensive artist’s work. A piece that has been hand stitched and already looks like a generational heirloom. The world's largest leather journal is yet another great Italian creation. Handmade by our master craftsman, Andrea, in Florence, Italy.
Exact page dimensions: Largest - 19 x 27 ¾ inches; 2nd Largest - 14 ¾ x 19 ¾ inches
Some personalization notes:
- • We recommend only blind embossing with one or two long lines 1/3 from the top centered