The pages are all hand-stitched, the leather is elegantly distressed for an olde world look and feel. This leather bound journal handmade in Italy is in a class all its own. Beautiful does not even begin to describe this handmade Italian leather journal. The Amalfi pages take on a life of their own as their texture, color and artisan watermarks allow for an indescribable writing experience.
Whether writing down your deepest thoughts, sketching the natural world around you or recording the inner workings of your imagination, this custom leather journal will make the experience a much more memorable one. And with 36 lb acid-free writing stock and hand-pressed panels for ease of opening, it will be around for ages.
- • 80 thick unlined paper leaves = 160 writing pages front and back
- • 1 ¼ inch thick book
- • Appropriate as a journal, guest book, art book etc.
- • Best Journal for Lefties! Lays Flat
- • Paper from one of the only handmade paper mills left in Italy
- • Suitable for all ink types, charcoal or pencil
- • Gorgeous velvet-satin pouch
included with your purchase (Presentation box included with Gift Wrapping service)
Exact inside dimension:
6x9: 5 ½ x 8 ¼ inches
8x10: 7 x 9 ¾ inches
Some personalization notes:
- • Any color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic for high contrast, blind for a more traditional look
- • For 6x9 size, long or short inscriptions will look great
- • For the 8x10, any length is fine