- • The Finest Quality Hardcover Leather Guestbooks Found Anywhere!
• Classic Styling Designed to Last a Lifetime.
- • 320 Blank or Ruled Pages (160 unlined cream color paper leaves) from paper supplied by two of the preeminent mills in Italy: Fabriano and Fedrigoni. Acid-Free, Archival Quality Paper
- • Lays Flat when open.
- • Suitable for All Ink Types, charcoal or pencil, and including Fountain Pens
- • Plush velvet-satin Pouch or Gorgeous Gift Box with Your Purchase
Your hardcover custom guestbook from Epica is sure to attract your guests to explore all the memories elegantly preserved within.
Sixty-six pound (95gsm), archival quality paper that is always acid-free writing stock creates a pen-to-paper experience that is extraordinarily smooth. And it's signature raised spine is a guilty pleasure, affording you that secret means of traveling back through time. Feel it, breathe it in, and sense the history inherent in its distressed leather marbling and hand-applied abrasions. You must experience this finely crafted replication of leather bound antiquity in order to truly appreciate it. As they are uniquely crafted and offered in different page sizes, books will have varying thicknesses, always more than 1-inch thick.
Exact page dimensions:
- Med-Lg: 7 x 9 ¾ inches (18 x 25cm)
- XLg: 10 x 14 inches (25 x 35cm)
For a 1,000-page behemoth, over 3-inches in thickness, visit our World's Thickest Journals.
Are you looking for an even more unique and rustic guestbook? Check out our Wood-Leather Journals featuring covers made from reclaimed Italian timbers, literally hundreds of years old!
Some Personalization Notes:
- • Any embossing color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
- • Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner
- • Add a Custom Title Page, inviting your guests to share their experience