Containing both English and Italian, this leather Wine log & journal certainly harkens the Florentine countryside with its elegant cover, sturdy bookbinding and hand pressed panels. The 24 lb acid-free, archival writing stock bears grape vine illustrations recalling the true spirit of winemaking.
With 19 queries to catalog your vineyard favorites, this handmade piece adds another vibrant dimension to the world of wine. Elegant and perfectly encapsulating the spirit of an earthy Bordeaux or vibrant Pinot, it truly is a wine lover’s dream. Now with two colors to choose from! Be sure to add wine label removers to complete your journal.
- Includes 19 fields to discuss each wine bottle including: bouquet, tasting date, best served with, name of wine,
denomination of origin, vintage, area of production, how to serve, rating, price, a section for notes, and more
- Customize with a name or a title (i.e. Wine Dossier)
- Ample room for nearly 100 bottles of wine
- Optional wine label removers complete this Italian leather wine log gift set, dozen per pkg.
- Front page dedication or place for your name
- Gorgeous velvet-satin pouch or presentation box included with your purchase
Exact inside dimensions:
- 6 ½ x 9 ½ inches
Some embossing notes:
• Any color will work well on Classic Brown leather. Blind Embossing looks best on the Brandywine cover
• Choose metallic colors for high contrast or blind or black for a more classic look
• Short and long inscriptions both look great on this book
• Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner