For the aspiring sommelier or avid wine connoisseur, our leather bound wine tasting journal is the perfect place to record your favorites. Sturdy bookbinding and hand-pressed panels bind the 24lb acid-free, archival writing stock. Grapevine illustrations on every page recall the true spirit of winemaking.
With 19 queries to catalog your vineyard favorites, this handcrafted piece adds another vibrant dimension to the world of wine. Elegant and perfectly encapsulating the spirit of an earthy Bordeaux or vibrant Pinot, it truly is a wine lover’s dream. Now with two colors to choose from! Be sure to add wine label removers to complete your journal.
- Includes 19 fields to discuss each wine bottle including: bouquet, tasting date, best served with, name of wine, vintage, area of production, how to serve, rating, price, a section for notes, and more
- Customize with a name or a title (i.e. Wine Tasting Journal or Our Favorite Wines)
- Ample room for nearly 100 bottles of wine
- Add a package of optional wine label removers to complete your Wine Journal gift set, dozen per pkg.
- Front page dedication or place for your name.
- Gorgeous velvet-satin pouch included with your purchase (presentation box is included with gift-wrapping service)
Exact inside dimensions:
6 ½ x 9 ½ inches
Some embossing notes:
- Any color will work well on Classic Brown leather. Blind Embossing looks best on the Brandywine cover
- Choose metallic colors for high contrast or blind or black for a more classic look
- Short and long inscriptions both look great on this book
- Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner