Created with true technique, age old processes and centuries of bookmaking knowledge, this Italian leather recipe book is the ultimate way to store one of your family’s most priceless legacies: its recipes. With delicately distressed leather that looks like it came direct from an olde world Italian kitchen, this piece imbues your recipes with instant authenticity.
Hand pressed panels make it incredibly easy to open while working in the kitchen, and with dividers presenting everything from antipasti to dessert, the journal offers an easy and elegant way to collect all of your top dishes.
Product details -
- Complete volume for all your loose leaf recipes divided into ten illustrations of: antipasti (cheeses, fruits, cold cuts), soups, pasta (or first courses), beef dishes, fish, poultry, sauces and gravies, vegetables, desserts and jellies and jams
- Room for sixteen recipes in each section
- Front page dedication or place for your name
- Personalize it with your name or Family Recipes
- Complimentary gift box, signature tissue paper and seal included with purchase
Exact inside dimension:
- 6 ½ x 9 ½ inches
Some embossing notes:
• Any color will work well on this leather
• Choose metallic colors for high contrast or blind or black for a more classic look
• Short and long inscriptions both look great on this book
• Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner