- • Available in 3 SIZES: 5x7 handbag/pocket size; 6x9 travel size; and 9x12 desk size (often used as a Guest Book).
- • Smaller sizes are also available with Gilded page edges!
- • 24lb Classic Laid Paper pages offer a Beautifully Smooth Writing Surface, always Acid-Free and of Archival Quality
- • 288 Writing Pages makes for a 1-inch thick journal (144 leaves)
- • 6x9 Extra-Thick size offers 400 Writing Pages, unlined. Over 1 ½ inches thick
- • Perfect for any and All pens/inks, including Fountain Pens
- • Gorgeous velvet-satin pouch included with your purchase (Presentation box included with Gift Wrapping service)
Great care was taken to give this handmade leather hardcover journal that centuries-old appearance. Having seemingly traveled across time to your home, this Italian-made piece is the perfect receptacle for all of your drawings and work. Delicately distressed with 24lb archival-quality writing pages, it is the absolute perfect accompaniment to your artistry.
The exquisite green fly leaves and raised spine truly give this handcrafted leather-bound journal an ancient library feel. You might discover this sandwiched between the collected works of Hawthorne or Melville. And with hand-pressed panels for ease of opening your writing/drawing experience couldn’t be better.
Exact inside dimensions:
- 5x7: 4 3/4 x 6½ inches
- 6x9: 5½ x 8¼ inches
- 9x12: 8 x 11½ inches
Some embossing notes:
- • Any color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
- • For the 5x7 and 6x9 sizes, keep your inscription shorter. Initials or a single name work best
- • For 9x12, longer inscriptions will work nicely
- • Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner