Great care was taken to give this handmade leather journal that centuries old appearance. Having seemingly traveled across time to your home, this Italian made piece is the perfect receptacle for all of your drawings and work. Delicately distressed with 22 lb acid free archival writing stock, it is the absolute perfect accompaniment to your artistic collection.
The exquisite green fly leaves and raised spine truly give this hand crafted leather bound journal an ancient library feel. You might discover this sandwiched between the collected works of Hawthorne or Melville. And with hand pressed panels for ease of opening your writing/drawing experience couldn’t be better.
- NEW 5x7 handbag/jacket size; 6x9 travel size; and 9x12 desk size
- 300 writing pages makes for a 1 inch thick journal
- Perfect for any and all pens/inks, including dip/fountain pens
- 6x9 Extra Thick size offers 400 writing pages, unlined. Over 1 ½ inches thick
- Complimentary gift pouch or box included with purchase
Exact inside dimensions:
- 5x7: 4 3/4 x 6½ inches NEW size!
- 6x9: 5½ x 8¼ inches
- 9x12: 8 x 11½ inches
Some embossing notes:
• Any color will work well on this leather
• Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
• For the 5x7 and 6x9 sizes, keep your inscription shorter. Initials or a single name work best
• For 9x12, longer inscriptions will work nicely
• Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner