- • 144 Lined sheets = 288 Writing Pages. 1-inch thick book, including covers
- • Ruled Pages - 7.1mm spacing between lines (9/32nds of 1-inch)
- • Made with Lightweight 22lb Acid-Free Archival Writing Stock
- • Perfect for any and All Pens/Inks, Including Fountain Pens
• Gorgeous Velvet-Satin Gift Pouch Included with your Purchase (or Presentation box when Gift Wrapping is ordered)
The delicately distressed, Italian leather cover and lined pages can accommodate any pen or pencil. This custom journal notebook will provide hours of enjoyment as you let your thoughts unfurl onto its 22 lb archival pages. It features only the finest materials and the pride of the Italian bookmaking craftsmanship. A fantastic piece that calls out to the ‘Shakespeare’ lives in all of us.
Hand-pressed panels and a sturdily reinforced binding make for an experience that is easy, efficient, and durable. This leather bound notebook will most certainly stand the test of time. Note that this custom leather journal is often used as a Guest Book, as well as you have to consider giving it as an exquisite gift!
Available in three sizes to choose the exact match for your needs!
Page and Cover Dimensions:
- Small: (Pages are A6 size, approx 4-3/4 x 6½ inches, Cover size - 5x7inches)
- Medium (Pages are A5 size, approx 5½ x 8¼ inches, Cover size - 6x9 inches)
- Large (Pages are A4 size, approx 8 x 11½ inches, Cover size - 9x12 inches)
Some embossing notes:
- • Any color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
- • For the 5x7 and 6x9 sizes, keep your inscription shorter. Initials or a single name work best
- • For 9x12, longer inscriptions will work nicely
- • Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner