- • The Finest Quality Hardcover Leather Journals Found Anywhere!
• Classic Styling Designed to Last a Lifetime.
- • 320 Writing Pages (600 writing pages in extra-thick version) from paper supplied by the preeminent mill in Italy - Cordenons. Always Acid-Free, Archival Quality.
- • Excellent Desk Journal for Lefties! Lays Flat
- • Now available with Ruled-Lined or Blank-Unlined pages! (in Med, Lg & XLg sizes)
- • Suitable for All Ink Types, charcoal or pencil, and including Fountain Pens
- • Gorgeous Gift Box or Velvet-Satin Pouch Included with Your Purchase
Customize your Leather Journal with hand-cut pages
These popular hardcover leather journals feature unlined, cream-colored rough and irregularly cut page edges (320, 600, and even 1000 writing pages) for the budding artist, reflective diarist, or revolutionary thinker. This raw cut pages style gives your book a refined, bespoke look and feel that reflects pure inspiration for journaling.
Twenty-eight pound, archival and acid-free writing stock (95gsm) makes the overall pen-to-paper experience extraordinarily smooth. This leather journal with hand-cut pages also features a signature raised spine that offers much guilty pleasure, affording you that secret means of traveling back through time.
Feel it, breathe it in, and sense the history inherent in its distressed leather marbling and hand-applied abrasions. This style of book pages refers to luxurious book designs of previous centuries when books were printed on giant sheets of paper. You must experience this finely crafted replication of leather-bound antiquity in order to appreciate it sincerely. As they are uniquely crafted and offered in different page sizes, books will have varying thicknesses, always more than 1-inch thick.
Deckled edge pages mean that this journal is in its original condition, the margins hadn’t been cut and that offers a more authentic experience to its owner. Originally deckled edge pages were "...the feathery, untrimmed edge of a sheet of paper formed by the flow of the stock against the deckle strap..." (The Story of Papermaking, Edwin Sutermeister).
For a 1,000-page behemoth, over 3-inches in thickness, visit our World's Thickest Journals.
Exact page dimensions:
- Small: 4¾ x 7 inches (12 x 18cm)
- Med-Lg: 7 x 9 ¾ inches (18 x 25cm)
- Med-Lg, Extra-Thick: 7 x 9 ¾ inches (18 x 25cm) with 600 writing pages
- XLg: 10 x 14 inches (25 x 35cm)
Some embossing notes:
- • Any color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
- • For the 6x8 size, keep your inscription shorter. Initials or a single name work best
- • For 8x10 and 11x15 sizes, longer inscriptions will work nicely
- • Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner