Great care was taken to give this handmade leather journal that centuries old appearance. Having seemingly traveled across time to your home, this Italian made piece is the perfect receptacle for all of your drawings and work. Delicately distressed with 22 lb acid free archival writing pages, it is the absolute perfect accompaniment to your artistic collection.
The exquisite green fly leaves and raised spine truly give this hand crafted leather bound journal an ancient library feel. You might discover this sandwiched between the collected works of Hawthorne or Melville. And with hand pressed panels for ease of opening your writing/drawing experience couldn’t be better.
- 5x7 handbag size or 6x9 travel size
- 300 writing pages makes for a 1 inch thick journal
- Perfect for any and all pens/inks, including dip/fountain pens
- Complimentary gift box included with purchase
Exact inside dimensions:
- 6x9: 5½ x 8¼ inches
- 5x7: 5 x 6½ inches
Some embossing notes:
• 22k gold embossing is a terrific complement to the gilded edging.
• Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
• Keep your inscription short. Initials or a single name look best
• Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the bottom right corner