- • 5x7 handbag size or 6x9 travel size
- • 288 writing pages makes for a 1-inch thick journal (144 leaves)
- • Perfect for any and all pens/inks, including dip/fountain pens
- • Complimentary and gorgeous velvet-satin pouch or a beautiful gift box included with your purchase
Great care was taken to give this handmade leather journal that centuries-old appearance, with an added touch of elegance - Gold Edge pages! Having seemingly traveled across time to your home, this Italian made piece is the perfect receptacle for all of your drawings and work. Delicately distressed with 22 lb acid-free archival writing pages, it is the absolute perfect accompaniment to your artistic collection.
The exquisite green fly leaves and raised spine truly give this handcrafted leatherbound journal an ancient library feel. You might discover this sandwiched between the collected works of Hawthorne or Melville. And with hand-pressed panels for ease of opening your writing/drawing experience couldn’t be better.
Exact inside dimensions:
- 5x7: 5 x 6½ inches (Unlined Pages only)
- 6x9: 5½ x 8¼ inches (Lined or Un-Lined Pages)
Some embossing notes:
- • 22k gold embossing is a terrific complement to the gilded edging.
- • Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look.
- • Keep your inscription short. Initials or a single name look best.
- • Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the bottom right corner.