- • Fits into your handbag or satchel and lays flat for easy writing.
- • 24lb pages offer a Beautifully Smooth Writing Surface, always Acid-Free and of Archival Quality
- • 6x9 Thick size offers 400 Writing Pages, unlined. Over 1 ½ inches thick
- • Perfect for any and All pens/inks, including Fountain Pens
- • Gorgeous velvet-satin pouch or presentation box included with your purchase
Great care was taken to give this handmade leather hardcover journal that centuries-old appearance. Having seemingly traveled across time to your home, this Italian made piece is the perfect receptacle for all of your drawings and work. Delicately distressed with 24lb archival-quality writing pages, it is the absolute perfect accompaniment to your artistry.
The exquisite green fly leaves and raised spine truly give this handcrafted leather-bound journal an ancient library feel. You might discover this sandwiched between the collected works of Hawthorne or Melville. And with hand-pressed panels for ease of opening your writing/drawing experience couldn’t be better.
Exact inside dimensions:
Some embossing notes:
- • Any color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
- • Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner