Handmade with the highest quality materials – supple, distressed leather, hand pressed panels, raised spine in four places, and enough pages to accommodate over 1400 staffs, this classic leather composer’s journal is a symphonic masterpiece all its own.
We have created for the true musician a wonderful book in which to collect all of their best pieces, classic melodies, and intriguing interludes. The vessel within which you write your music must be worthy of greatness. This softly hand scarred leather book is most certainly worthy.
- Large 10x12 inch book with 12 staffs per page
- 60 sheets yield 120 pages front and back or 1440 staffs in total
- Customize with your name or name of your masterpiece!
- Complimentary gift box, signature tissue paper and seal included with purchase
Some embossing notes:
• Any color will work well on this leather
• Choose metallic colors for high contrast or blind or black for a more classic look
• Short and long inscriptions both look great on this book
• Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner