- • The Finest Quality Hardcover Leather Journals Found Anywhere!
• Classic Styling Designed to Last a Lifetime.
- • 320 Lined - Ruled Writing Pages (160 leaves, medium ruled spacing - 8mm between lines)
• 95gsm paper supplied by the preeminent mill in Italy: Fabriano. Always Acid-Free, with Archival Quality.
- • Suitable for All Ink Types, charcoal or pencil, and including Fountain Pens
- • Gorgeous Velvet-Satin Pouch Included with your purchase (Presentation box included with Gift Wrapping service)
This exquisite hardcover leather journal features lined, cream-colored pages for the budding artist, reflective diarist or revolutionary thinker.
Heavyweight, archival quality & acid free writing pagers make the overall pen-to-paper experience extraordinarily smooth. And our signature raised spine allows your book to lay flat on any page you turn to. Feel it, breathe it in, and sense the history inherent in its distressed leather marbling and hand-applied abrasions. You must experience this finely crafted replication of leather bound antiquity in order to truly appreciate it.
For a truly bespoke book, have one handcrafted to your specifications, with fewer pages or with more - up to 1,000 pages over 3-inches in thickness in any of our many leather colors, or with a rustic wooden cover, reclaimed from the Italian countryside. Write to: email@example.com or call: 800-993-7422
Exterior dimensions: 8 x 10-3/8 x 1-1/4 inches thick (20x26x2.5cm)
Exact page dimensions: 7 x 9 ¾ inches (17.5 x 25cm)
Some embossing notes:
- • Any color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic colors for high contrast, blind or black for a more traditional look
- • Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner