Handmade in Italy, this piece most definitely needs to be seen in order to fully understand how amazing it is. Pictures alone cannot provide the tactile experience of holding it in your hands, of opening its ruggedly stained, reclaimed wood cover or of writing upon cream colored pages that embody what paper should be.
The gently distressed leather with subtle marbling effect only adds to the grandeur of this Italian handmade journal. Crafting this piece with 28 lb acid free writing stock made even more incredible by its uneven hand cut effect that leaves deckled edges, we introduce to you your next cherished family heirloom. Transcribe your reflections, expound on your deepest thoughts and proudly hand it down to the generations that follow.
Now available as World's Thickest Journals, with 1000 writing pages - Amazing! 3 inches thick, in 8x10 and 11x15 sizes.
- 160 unlined pages = 320 front & back writing pages
- 1½ inch thick book, ½ inch thick reclaimed wood boards
- Use as a journal, guest book, art book or sketchbook
- Suitable for all ink types, charcoal or pencil
- Complimentary gift box, signature tissue paper and seal included with purchase
Exact inside dimension:
- 6x8: 5 ½ x 7 ½ inches
- 8x10: 7 x 9 ¾ inches
- 11X15: 10 X 14 inches
Some personalization notes:
• Laser engraving provides for a branded look
• For another great personalization option, consider adding a custom calligraphy title page