With the feel and texture of reclaimed wood beneath your fingertips, you will be transported to a world marked by its ruggedness, its rusticity and its connection to nature. Complemented by gently distressed leather, with hand applied scarring, this reclaimed wood journal will be one with which you never want to part.
For sketching, writing, reflecting, or even for daydreaming, this book with its eclectic and beautiful mix of materials constitutes the perfect excuse for you to slip away and put pen to paper. And the paper itself is its own incredible experience. Unlined 36 lb writing stock, its exaggerated texture, torn edges and artisan watermarks elevate the Amalfi pages to an extraordinary new plateau. This is truly a journal that you feel and fall in love with!
- 75 unlined pages = 150 front & back writing pages
- 1½ inch thick book, ½ inch thick reclaimed wood boards
- Use as a journal, guest book, art book or sketchbook
- Suitable for all ink types, charcoal or pencil
- Complimentary gift box, signature tissue paper and seal included with purchase
Exact inside dimension:
- 6x9: 5 ½ x 8 ¼ inches
- 8x10: 7 x 9 ¾ inches
- 11x15: 10 x 14 inches
Some personalization notes:
• Laser engraving provides for a branded look
• For another great personalization option, consider adding a custom calligraphy title page