Ever fascinated by maps, people love to immerse themselves in vicarious travel and let their minds roam abroad. The ancient art of mapmaking comes alive on the handmade cover of this incredible and inspired journal.
With delicate and finely textured cream colored pages and hand pressed panels for easy opening, the old world map journal truly is a way for your reflections and/or sketches to take flight. Feel the antiquity, breathe in the ancient craftsmanship, revel in the elegance of its detailed design. This Italian made journal is certainly an experience in its own right.
• Also available: a full line of matching accessories: pens, pen holders and colored pencil sets.
Product Details -
- 150 sheets = 300 writing pages, 1 inch thick book
- available in 2 sizes: 5x7 with unlined pages, and 6x9 with lined pages
- Appropriate as a journal, art book, sketch book, etc.
- Simply perfect for all writing mediums
- Complimentary gift bag included with purchase
Exact inside dimensions:
- 5x7: 4 ¾ x 6 ½ inches
- 6x9: 5 ½ x 8 ¼ inches