The pages are all handstitched, the leather is elegantly distressed and the raised spine gives it that museum quality look and feel. This leather bound journal handmade in Italy is in a class all its own. Beautiful does not even to begin to describe this handmade Italian journal. The Amalfi pages take on a life of their own as their texture, color and artisan watermarks allow for an indescribable writing experience.
Whether writing down your deepest thoughts, sketching the natural world around you or recording the inner workings of your imagination, this custom leather journal will make the experience a much more memorable one. And with 36 lb acid-free archival writing pages and hand pressed panels for ease of opening, it will be with your for ages. 2 sizes to choose from.
-80 thick unlined pages = 160 writing pages front and back
- 1 ¼ inch thick book
- Appropriate as a journal, guest book, art book etc.
- Paper from one of the only handmade paper mills left in Italy
- Suitable for all ink types, charcoal or pencil
- Gorgeous gift box included with your purchase
- Test your pen or ink with a complimentary sheet of Amalfi paper
Exact inside dimensions:
Some personalization notes:
• Blind embossing (debossing) looks best on this black leather
• For 6x9 size, long or short inscriptions will look great
• For the 8x10, any length is fine