*IMPERFECT* items are not returnable. Call us before purchasing if you need more info.
The pages are all hand-stitched, the leather is elegantly distressed and the raised spine gives it that museum quality look and feel. This leather-bound journal made in Italy is in a class all its own. Beautiful does not even to begin to describe this handmade Italian journal. The handmade Amalfi pages take on a life of their own as their texture, color, and artisanal watermarks allow for an indescribable writing experience.
NEW! 5x7 compact size fits into any handbag or satchel.
Whether writing down your deepest thoughts, sketching the natural world around you or recording the inner workings of your imagination, this custom leather journal will make the experience a much more memorable one. And with 36 lb acid-free writing stock and hand pressed panels for ease of opening, it will be around for ages.
- • 80 thick unlined leaves = 160 writing pages front and back
- • 1 ¼ inch thick book
- • Appropriate as a journal, guestbook, art book or as a sketchbook
- • Excellent Journal for Lefties! Lays Flat
- • Paper from one of the only handmade paper mills left in Italy
- • Suitable for all ink types, charcoal or pencil
- • Gorgeous velvet-satin pouch or presentation box included with your purchase
Exact inside dimensions:
- 5x7: 4½ x 6½ inches
- 6x9: 5 ½ x 8 ¼ inches
- 8x10: 7 x 9 ¾ inches
- 11x15: 10 x 14 inches
Some personalization notes:
- • Any color will work well on this leather
- • Choose metallic for high contrast, blind for a more traditional look
- • For 5x7 size, shorter inscriptions will look best
- • For 6x9 size, long or short inscriptions will look great
- • For the 8x10 and 11x15, a longer inscription may look better than a shorter one