These softcover journals were handcrafted by Roberto & Sofia in Piacenza and feature embossed calfskin leather, plus a bonus pen holder. 256 creamy ruled-lined writing pages; size A5 (approx 6x9-inches). Inspired by our Modello collection.
No two are exactly alike so if you see one you like, get it before it's gone; they will not be restocked. All feature the finest in aesthetics and Epica quality. Yours might have Ruled or Blank pages, deckled edges, special leather, or even a unique lining inside. This is your opportunity to own and enjoy a bespoke Epica journal without the custom fee. Get yours today!
Some features applicable to all artisanal softcover notebooks:
- • Genuine Italian leather, handcrafted in the workshops of our artisans
- • Perfectly suited as daily notebook, diary, art book, or sketchbook (with unlined pages)
- • Suitable for all ink types, charcoal or pencil
- • plush Velvet-Satin pouch included with your purchase or Gorgeous gift box (when combined with Gift wrapping service)
Features specific to this notebook:
- • Satin bound-in bookmark matches creamy flyleaf color
- • 256 lined creamy white writing pages and still less than 1-inch thick
- • 27 wide-ruled lines per page.
- • Perfect for any and all pens/inks, including dip/fountain pens (22lb archival paper pages)
Dimensions: Medium Size is 53/4x 8¼ inches (paper is A5 Euro size= 145x210mm)
Some personalization notes:
- • Blind embossing is standard on softcover notebooks. If your heart is set on adding color to your inscription or monogram, please call us.
- • Add a Title Page inside the front cover for inspiration every time your journal is opened
- • Some personalization features made not be possible on all softcover notebooks. Feel free to call us to be sure or if you have any questions: 800-993-7422. We will contact you if the personalization selected cannot be done on your journal.